Precision Driving School
582 Spring Street Paso Robles, CA 93446
PROCEDURES TO PROTECT HEALTH AND SAFETY OF STUDENT AND INSTRUCTOR DURING DRIVING LESSONS
Precision Driving School responsibilities:
- Sanitize commonly touched surfaces and controls before each lesson.
- Instructor will wash hands frequently and will use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not feasible.
- Instructor will avoid physical contact with student; no handshakes, fist bumps etc.
- Instructor will wear a face mask during driving lesson.
- Instructor will take his/her own temperature at the start of each day of driving instruction. Per CDC guidelines, instructor will not work with a temperature above 100.4 degrees F.
- Instructor will take the temperature of each student with an infrared (no contact) thermometer. Temperatures that exceed 100.4 degrees F will result in a cancelled lesson.
- Driving lessons will only have student and instructor in the car. No overlap with other student.
Student Driver responsibilities:
- Come to the lessons with clean hands. We will have hand sanitizer available to students when needed.
- Student will need to wear a face mask or covering during driving lessons. Before lesson, practice wearing mask in the car to ensure it is well tolerated and doesn’t impair vision. We will provide a clean disposable face mask if student is unprepared.
- Stay healthy. Cancel driving lesson if not feeling well or have had recent close or prolonged contact with sick people.
- Student must have in their possession, an original DMV issued permit allowing driving instruction. Without a permit the lesson will be cancelled.